Our favorite bubble recipes!! 🙂
- Exploratorium Bubble Formula: 2/3 cup Joy dishwashing soap, 1 gallon water, 2 to 3 tablespoons of glycerin
- National Wildlife Federation Bubble Recipe: 1/4 cup liquid dishwashing detergent, 3/4 cup cold water, 5 drops of glycerin
- Bubble Town Quick Start Recipe: 1 part dishwashing liquid and 15 parts water
- Big Bubble Magic’s Basic Secret Formula: 1 part ultra-Joy brand or 1-1/2 parts “cooked” Dawn, 8 parts pure distilled water,1/4 part or less light corn syrup or glycerin. See website for more details on this method.
- The Artful Parent’s Recipe: 4 cups warm water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup Dawn dish soap
- Karo Syrup’s Recipe: 6 cups water, 1 cup Karo syrup, 2 cups clear dishwashing liquid
What’s your favorite!?